- This event has passed.
Starting and Managing Your Own Business
If you have the entrepreneurial dream of starting a business or have already started one and want to improve your chance of success, this is the workshop for you. This one-day, eight-hour workshop will help give you the information you need to start and run a new business or to improve an existing business.
- Gain a head start to business with expert guidance
- Learn fundamentals for business organization and management
- Make better business decisions that meet your personal goals
- Maximize your probability of business success and more…
The workshop is sponsored and run by the Buffalo Niagara Chapter of SCORE, the volunteer arm of the Small Business Administration (SBA) that is dedicated to helping small businesses.
- The Eight-hour, all-day session includes these topics:
- Planning your business
- SBA and other small business resources
- Fundamentals of business financials
- Foundations of marketing and sales
- Business insurance basics
- Tax compliance
- Legal organization of your business
- Funding your small business
- Q&A with small business experts
Full Fee: $60
Early Bird: $45 (Registration prior to April 20)
Veteran – Military: $35 (indicate discount code “Military”)
Seniors – $35 (indicate discount code “Senior”)
Student: $30 (indicate discount code “Student”)
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.