Monroe County Finger Lakes Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) help businesses pursue and perform under contracts with the Department of Defense, other federal agencies, state and local governments and with government prime contractors.
The Procurement Technical Assistance Program was established to expand the number of business capable of participating in government contracts. The program is administered by DLA’s Office of Small Business in cooperation with states, local governments and nonprofit organizations.
The MCFL PTAC serves businesses headquartered in following counties: Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates.
- Market Research
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Bid Matching and Preparation
- Government and Military Specifications
- HUBZone Certification
- Obtaining Certification
- Obtaining Corporate Contracts
- Obtaining Government Contracts
- Price History
- Registration Assistance
- Selling to Foreign Governments and Businesses
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Technology Transfer
- Online Courses and Videos